October 28, 2010

AN OLD-FASHIONED KIND OF LOVE - and they lived Happily Ever After




Once upon a time, there was a boy, and there was also a girl.  


They met, they wooed, and as some are wont to do, they fell in love.

Being very much in love and inclined to stay that way forever, they decided to wed.

As sometimes happens, some things went wrong on their special day - a great many things, in fact.

- But, some things did turn out right -


For example, they were now married - and that was a very good thing, indeed, and reason to rejoice.

For at the end of the day, when all was said and done and the cake was eaten, the only thing left would be the thing that mattered most to begin with...

Love.

So, now Man and Wife, the boy and his girl celebrated with their family and friends,

and all together, they danced the night away. 



Some said it was the greatest wedding that they had ever been to,

that they could feel the love in the air..





Some said that the bride didn't stop dancing all night along, that she danced holes right through her slippers!




 Some say that the Bride may have even led a conga line to the bar...


And when the clock struck midnight?




Well, the boy and girl lived

Happily Ever After.





 


3 comments:

Sister Shortcake said...

What a beautiful post! Very nicely worded and I loved looking at all the great pictures (awesome editing!!). I'm so glad you recapped the wedding for all us readers!

Brianna said...

It's been a ton of fun reading this, Shortcake, and I'm so glad you did your recaps. Are you ever going to put them on Weddingbee?

MRS. SHORTCAKE said...

@Brianna: Usually, weddingbee takes my posts right off of my site - I don't have any input. They haven't taken these, so I'm guessing it's probably because I have my site watermark on my photos. (I have the watermarks and will not remove them because of several incidents where people were claiming my wedding projects as theirs, and one episode where one person was actually using my photo of my sister and claiming it was her!)