April 27, 2008

Make-in-up is Hard to Do

It may come as a shock, so you might want to sit down in preparation.

Miss Shortcake? The one with the pink wedding and huge sparkly dress?

Yeah, she's a GIRLY-GIRL.

I KNOW. SHOCKING. :)



Despite my frou-frou-prissy-pants nature (least favorite child hood taunt? "I'm going to put [insert gross and messy something] on your dree-essss!"), my younger sister has me beat when it comes to overwhelming knowledge of makeup and hair.

I put on makeup, I do my hair, but Youngest Sister Shortcake?

She not only does both really well, but does it all the time, everyday, without fail. That takes talent, and a dedication that I do not have. And she's pretty cool:

EXHIBIT A:


YSS is second from the left. How gorgeous does she look??

Because I am several gazillion miles away from my home, I have relied on YSS to scout out hair and makeup "people" for the wedding. When she wholeheartedly recommended Felicia Bromba for my makeup, I knew I could trust my sister, and in turn, trust HER:

FELICIA BROMBA:


(Image from here)

I have been told that she doesn't look like this everyday (hehe), and is fantabulous at face-work.

Witness:


Model: Natalie S.
Location: Langley
Photographer: Tang PhotographyMU
Hair: Felicia Bromba


Model: Sonia
Location: Vancouver
Photographer: BrennanMU
Hair: Felicia Bromba


Vintage Series
Model: Jane
Location: Vancouver
Photographer: BrennanMU
Hair: Felicia Bromba






Model: Sarah
Location: Vancouver
Photographer: BrennanMU
Hair: Felicia Bromba



I can't wait for my make-up trial now! :D

How did you find your make-up artist?






No comments: