March 24, 2008

Completely Nutso?

I might be. While watching CSI Miami this week - a first, I flipped over only because I read 'wedding' in the description - I came to the conclusion that I was most definitely teetering on the brink of pre-wedding-planning induced insanity. Why? When the bride was unfortunately and mistakenly shot in the head and killed at the altar, my immediate thought was not

"gasp! How unfortunate for her to be mistakenly killed because her fake cz studded veil triggered the remote-controlled gun on the limo!"

but

"good, she deserves it - that ribbon-edge shortie veil totally does not go with her slinky crepe gown"


WHO AM I??

My newest wedding brainstorm/brain pain is probably enough to commit me.

....I am going to learn calligraphy, and hand write all of my invitations!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NAME OF IN-PATIENT: Miss Shortcake
DATE COMMITTED: March 26th, 2008
WITNESS SIGNATURE: ________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Go ahead, sign. You know you want to.

No comments: