March 8, 2008

Shooting in My Skivvies

Now here's an idea! For those of you who aren't doing a full boudoir shoot for your hubby-to-be's, how about a doing a "mini-boudoir shoot" like Holly with your photographer, right before you get dressed? That way, you know your hair and make-up will be fabulous, and you'll be at the height of bodaciousness!


 



(yes, I adore Anne Ruthmann, yes I think she's the bomb,)
 


Because our budget has...ehem...blown way out of proportion as compared to its earliest conception, I haven't scheduled a boudoir shoot. Taking some pictures before getting dressesd seems like a wonderful alternative - I just wouldn't be able to give Mr. Beefcake the photographs as a wedding present on the day of.


What do you think? Do any of you know of any affordable (and awesome) boudoir-shooters in Vancouver?


No comments: