April 27, 2008

Tachy-Cardiac-CUPCAKES!

WHO IS THIS WOMAN, AND WHY AM I NOT MARRIED TO HER??

SERIOUSLY.

Mistress Zalita of the Magical Kingdom of Cuppy-Cake has stolen my heart, and broken it into a thousand crystaline fragments.

There's nothing left.

My heart is racing like I've just met Johnny Depp and he just said something profoundly witty and intimate. Like, "hello."

I can't breathe.




.....I can't liiiiiiiiivvvvvvve

if living is without youuuuuuu (Zalita)

I can't giiiiivvvvve

I can't give any mooooorrrre....



("end of the garden")





("for sale")









"magical cupcakes")







("tea with Chris")



("extra cheesy with salami and mushrooms")



("tea and toast")







("nostalgia")


If there is a weddingbee reader out there in South Africa, book Zalita, stat...and tell her I will worship her and her magical frosting geniusness



FOR-EVER.

No comments: