May 23, 2008

Mandatory Pink - yessssssssssssssssssssss!

There was a month to go before we left for BC.


Then there were three weeks.


Now there are two and a half weeks left, and I'm slowly beginning to understand how time works - and I don't like it one bit!


Curse you, time!


Besides batch-tasking (doing only one step of a project for all the pieces), what really keeps me motivated is my happy thoughts of seeing my family and friends for the first time since we moved to Winnipeg last year.


So excited!


Especially now that this has arrived:



My sweet bridal shower invitation made by Sister Shortcake, complete with strawberry stamps to honor my weddingbee moniker, and the BEST DRESS CODE EVER:



WOOT! WOOT!


When wedding-work is getting you down, what keeps you afloat?



No comments: