July 6, 2008

I Just Lap It Up Like Honey

 


As I have mentioned before, one of my favorite resources for planning our whimsical 1950s-inspired wedding has been Youtube.com and its wealth of home movies.


The other day, as I was endlessly sewing felt and button flowers to adorn the bridesmaids' bouquets (more on that, later), I came across this darling gem of retro cinema:


 





 


 


Helene Pashman and Robert Ames' wedding!


Not only was their wedding movie long enough to satiate my endless and undying hunger for vintage details , it also was deliciously corny.  No doubt the Pashman-Ames families paid a pretty penny for such a high-tech production, and I am so glad because I am lapping up every awkwardly scripted and staged moment like honey!


 


Yum!


 


Have you found wedding inspiration in uncommon places?


No comments: