July 23, 2008

To Have and Make Someone Else Hold

I was smitten when first I saw Miss Cookie blog about the beautiful clutches made by RedRubyRose on Etsy.


I was drowning in lust when I saw Miss Candy Corn blog about her new clutch from RedRuby Rose.


Then I got a full-time job, and almost simultaneously, RedRuby Rose launched some new patterns...


 


Hello, Lover.


 


Behold my wedding clutch.


 


...Are you beholding? You better be beholding. :D


 


There's a gorgeous pink peony print on one side (to make up for the fact that I can't actually have peonies in October)


 


... some delicately curving lilies of the valley (a la Grace Kelly's wedding bouquet) on the other side...



and, wait for it -


a stunning pink silk shantung lining!


 


I know. I llllooooovvvveee it.


 


 


In my spaztastic and droolicious clutch I'll keep a small digital point-and-shoot-er, lipstick for touch ups, the 100-year old mini purse and 88 year old handkerchief as well as an abundant supply of tissues. I've been pretty devastated that the bride isn't allowed to carry around a big black DSLR camera on the big day, but this clutch almost makes up for it.


Almost. :D


 


Have you found your purse? What are you putting in it?




No comments: