August 7, 2008

a birthday rip-rap-er-roo


(to the tune of "the fresh prince of bel-air" theme song)


 


Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute, don't go too far


I'll tell you allllll about how a prince stole my hear ---t...


 


All a-cross b-columbia, born and raised


in thirteen schools, where I di-vided my days


geeking out, studying, trying to be cool


and playing with my barbies outside of school


and when I "grew up" I tried to forget


about the one special guy I hadn't met quite yet


so I dated around, and I wasn't too smart


...I decided to give up, give my life a restart.


 


*insert rapping noises here*


 


I - put- my nose to the books, and when I looked up


I noticed some-one had refilled life's cup


if anything now my cup was overflowing


and my feelings? oh yeah, they were showing!


 


So I debated a while, and twenty seconds later


I decided you'd be mine, and without a translator


I could tell you were it, I could tell you apart


and with-out hesitation I gave you my heart. :)


Happy 25th Birthday, Mr. Shortcake!


 


 


 


 


 


  




(ps. how excited am I to have children with this man? If they look anything like baby him, I'll be dying of cutenesss :D )




No comments: