June 18, 2008

Shorties Mixes a Lot

I - like- drop-veils


and I can not lie
You other brides can't deny
That when a bride walks by with a super sweet gown
Piece of tulle all up on her crown
You get sprung
Wanna plunk some dough
Cuz that veil gave her a blushin' bride glow


don't got one so I'm despairin'
I'm hooked and I can't stop starin'


Gotta choose one
gotta refuse some
and pick a length


My homebees, it's distressing
But that veil youz got
Gets me ob-sess-in!


Ooh, add some bling bling -
wanna join me in my word string?
Well tell me, tell me,
cuz you aint that average knottie,


A veil good for dancin'
and ceremony second-glancin' ?
be short? Loooong?
help me stand out from the throng!


I'm tired of magazines
Saying no veils are the thing
Be it a itty bitty thang... or half a mile
a drop veil's still in style!


So ladies (yeah!)
ladies(yeah!)
help shortie choose her veil (hell yeah!)
Well pick it, pick it, pick it, pick it, pick Miss Shortie's veil:


 


LONG?




OR


 


SHORT?




 


*a piggyback song inspired by Sir Mix-A-Lot's song"Baby's Got Back"




1 comment:

Ashley said...

My vote is for short :) Love the remix!